Thursday 6 February 2014

A Brief Update And Advertisment

A link to the debate video can be found below
I should like to direct my readers' attention towards the recent debate of Creationism versus Evolution between Bill Nye 'the Science Guy' and founder of answersingenesis.org and the Creation Museum Ken Ham. Unlike those conducted by hoards of angry and misinformed fundamentalists and the semi public shaming of evolutionists and creationists alike across Youtube and indeed the internet in general, this debate was highly informative, insightful, thought provoking and above all civil and professional in its manner. Bill Nye was engaging and lively and a bastion of scientific fact and anecdote and while I cannot say that I am any more religious than I was previously, I found a great number of Ken Ham's points and concepts highly intriguing. While it is long in its entirety I would thoroughly recommend watching the debate evolutionist or creationist, philosopher or scientist alike. A link to a video can be found below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

Enjoy the debate and remember to keep an eye out for upcoming posts.