Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hello Again Everyone

The Aftermatter
I am part of a small blogging community. Some of us look at current affairs and the media, some are opinion based, others look at technology. I am the only one who deals with the Earth's prehistory. However there is also another science blog in our group. Called 'The Aftermatter' it looks at the maths and physics behind everything from a javelin thrower to the nature of time itself. They are always a good read and understandable even for me and my maths is pretty woeful. Recently, they have been publishing guest articles on their blog. This week they posted one of mine. The topic in question is the Drake equation. If you want to find out more, click on the link below.

http://www.theaftermatter.com/2012/06/what-is-drake-equation-guest-post-from.html

I shall not be posting this on B.C partially because the content does not quite match the blog description and partially because I would like to keep this exclusive to The Aftermatter. Enjoy!